Monday, October 31, 2011

A Million

Your soft kisses does something to me.
What you would call out of the ordinary.
Soft like..
Feathers touching me.
Softly or like a sable brush.
You always start on the bottom and move your way up.
Impatient for our kiss
For my lips
To meet yours is a must.
The closer you get
My oxygen get smaller
while the tension gets taller and taller.
This feeling
I wish it could last a million.
so much love and lust.
Surround us and fills the room from wall to wall.
All the way up to the ceiling.
I told you, I want this to last a million.
Can't say forever because it would sound lesser.
Something with the chemistry.
Takes us to outer space.
We're on Venus, We're on mars.
Floating with a trillion different stars.
Just me and you.
No drugs
Just pure love.
Slow loving.
I've never made love in space before.
A drill to my core.
That's all it takes to evaporate to another place.
Like metamorphosis.
We're two, now one.
So blazing, hot like the sun.
Did we go to mars already?
I can't tell the difference.
Your loving is so diligent.
Baby, you have my mind going crazy.
I'm ready for you to.
Take me home baby.
Yes take it...
Home.
ohh.
See where your soft kisses get me.
Takes me places I've never seen.
You put the "eme" in supreme.
You bring things from my dream and make the real
Give me the urge to call into work as if I suddenly became ill.
And my Vagina... you heal
From pain to pleasure and again reverse
and so forth.
All in cold weather. The winter is ours
Naturally you bring the Tropical rainstorm to my room.
and baby every time it rains I think of you.
So when anyone discusses cupcake weather
All I think about is me & you together.

Not forever..
Not a billion
but
I want us to last a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment