Monday, October 31, 2011

Never Never Land

My life is like one of those long freight trains
everyone hates when they're on the way to some place.
If I stop, my whole world would stop spinning.
My factory would get shut down.
My whole business.
All of my workers will get let down.
If I stop shinning, then there would be one less star missing from the universe
If I decided to fall down to earth and turn to cheese.
It wouldn't get dark anymore.
Only daylight
Sometimes I wish Ticker bell would come through my window
and take my hand
and like peter-pan
I'll fly off to never never land.
"Wait! Mommy! Where are you going?"
"I wanna go!"
"Sorry baby mommy will be back!"
As I drift away into the sky.
All I see, the bay lights beneath me.
Everything is so pretty.
I wish I could do this more often.
No bills, no cell phone, no loud domestic violence from next door,
No long trips t the grocery store,
No nagging boss everyday.
Just me, flying away.
No traffic, no drama.
For once no headache
No heartache
Just me floating to this happy place
above the bubbles and vibes of music.
With these city lights.
No requirements
Just to fly.
At least one time.
I always wondered what it would be like to fly.
and then I feel these taps on my face.
Everything starts  to fade.
Am interruption to my thoughts.
"Mommy! Mommy! Can I watch beauty and the beast??"
"Okay sure.."

No comments:

Post a Comment