Thursday, October 6, 2011

Untitled

I have not been myself lately, a little crazy, out of my self, out of this world.
This life of mine has been driving while I'm out of my mind.
I need to concentrate before it's too late.
Something I fear...
I'm just being sincere but I think it's time I grab the wheel ....
Hello Ashley, are you there? Still?
"STFU" No I think not, can't be stopped like when your legs lock
Like a glock when someone gets shot. Popped because of "shorty" or maybe because dude had some shoes that the other didn't cop.
So what.
Right...
"You gotta light?"
I'm ready to take the next Flight, 
Paper Planes.
Trying to stay sane. At least. 
I'm using this outlet of mine, instead of the typical ish.
I get on the lyrical tip. Not the spitting on the mic type of ish.
I'll leave that to Hip Hop. Ha!
What's left of it.
When I get in a zone sometimes there's no coming home. 
That feeling when you're all alone, no noise, no lights, secluded. 
Just your thoughts and illusion.
Staring to spin over your head while your worries starting crawling from the floor up to the bed.
Then everything starts to turn code red.
Wait stop.
Can you even imagine such?
This is what happens when you think to much. 
Maybe this is the subject I was trying to touch.
When I get on something I go in deep,
because that's the only way people can listen to me.

But for now.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment