It seems like these months have gotten longer & longer
but every weight put on me i've become stronger.
every rock
every stone
every block
every slate,
deep down to my bones
almost no recovery,
I struggle to keep motivation
until I see that pretty little face
& i hear that strong voice telling me to pray,
I say mommy I can't do this anymore
she says if you couldn't I wouldn't be so sure,
your future has alot in store,
If I believe in you why can't you see this in you.
so I pray Jehovah I need to have a short talk with you today.
At every low point in my life I feel like i'm lost in a way.
this time is harder then the last
please give me strength this is too much on my plate
but still I pray
please help me be stronger then yesterday
they tell me that after every rainy day
theres a rainbow you promised to show
is this true
because sometimes it rains so hard for me i can barely see the sun shining through,
but I know you keep your word
i just feel like my rainy day is like a high tide rising high,
thanks for listening I see the other end of the rainbow
so here I go
I need to continue moving forward.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment