It's not what it seems.
The ring that looks so supreme.
The one that was in our dreams.
What doe sit really mean?
We'll trade in our life for a ring.
Not all, I should say.
I mean,
Some are okay.
It's the unhappy ones I'm talking about.
The ones who shout with a closed mouth.
Girl, go after your dreams.
This isn't what it seems.
You're too young.
Don't trade your soul for a sole.
It gets real old.
I'll give it to ya, You're bold.
Let's be real.
You don't want to get old,
towards the end with no soul.
Those heels you have with no healing.
The only feeling he was giving,
was that money & a sexual healing.
This is not just to you but to all of you who
will trade happiness in for a ring.
For what seems to be the finer things
so you're not in dire needs.
Pleasing him for the wrong reasons.
Stop!
Your heart is bleeding
Please take your time.
Your knight is coming
you just can't see him.
What you hold has more worth
give yourself credit.
You ARE beautiful
Accept it.
That diamond ring you were trying to win,
The whole time you were searching,
It was within.
No comments:
Post a Comment