Goodnight,
In my heart I lied.
Fumbling with my keys,
He walks away
I say, Baby wait
Please stay
More intense then the first
Our lips meets again
Through the door we burst
He undresses me
I feel like a queen
Foreplay,
I whisper Softly
I want this my way..
Only thing he could say is..
Okay.
I tell him where,
The pudding is between.
It goes about a long fifteen,
Wet
Ready for Sex..
I start off with,
not tootsie pop licks,
but how many until you get to the center of the stick,
now I taste his tongue,
so divine,
It gives me cold down my spine every time,
we take our time,
he says tells me,
is this mine?
I struggle to say yes,
the way I'm moaning,
he shouldn't have to guess,
Mmm. Yes.
I'll have you wondering
What's next..
You won't wanna say
"Shout out to my ex,
Shout out to the sex"..
I think we might break this bed..
I'm sitting on his face while he gives me head.
Until, I had enough
He wants to give it to me rough
Tries to move.
His hands are cuffed
Me?
A freak?
Just a little..
Now i'm riding backwards
Working the middle
In the dark
He finds his way to my breast
My nipples
his starts to twiddle
We're almost.. there
....almost...
Our music is
Intuitive..
Together as one
We melt
Smooth as silk
Ecstasy spills the milk.
Like a bootle of champagne
We cum..
No pain
Just pleasure..
All of this a memory
As I think about it.
I take short pulls of this cigarette
See what this has done
I had to smoke in order to cope.
Not the usual. lol
So the bet was..
Hmm that night,
who would be... lol
umm well lets just say
HE ended up being sound asleep.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment