P.s. Goodbye
on Monday, September 5, 2011 at 12:50am
My soul almost died
I turned off the light
It worked
the harder,
I cried
I poured out
Your selfishness,
My doubts, the whys
The who, when, and whats
I don't care anymore
Most of it was demise
I'm not going to wait
and When you realize where you should of been
it'll be too late
I remember when I thought it was men,
who cried in the dark
But it was women from the start.
Tonight it was me who cried in the dark.
Goodbye
and thanks this is me taking back my heart.
I turned off the light
It worked
the harder,
I cried
I poured out
Your selfishness,
My doubts, the whys
The who, when, and whats
I don't care anymore
Most of it was demise
I'm not going to wait
and When you realize where you should of been
it'll be too late
I remember when I thought it was men,
who cried in the dark
But it was women from the start.
Tonight it was me who cried in the dark.
Goodbye
and thanks this is me taking back my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment