When I speak don't say bye, try saying hi to me.
Take some of this pride instead getting high no chemical dependency,
with all your brain deficiency.
You and mary janes intimacy.
Get on this knowledge prolificacy.
I don't think your hearing me.
The question they-re asking me
If you had one wish what would it be?
Not the usual list but just.... One wish.
Can you..keep it real with me?
No small talk
without having to lead on to sexual
Conversation
Give me a little admiration
I'm a lady.
I think I deserve that
Am I getting too straight to the point?
Well I think you're flamboyant
A matter of fact
You can't even look me in my eyes
Your thirstier then a snake looking for its first bite.
you're not even my type!
What was I thinking
And your breath is stinking!
I think you need some cavity cleaning.
Really, i'm not trying to beast.
I can't stand a dude who claims he has a mouthpiece
as they call it
Approaching me with all this nonsense
which happens constantly
I rather a guy tell his name then
the first thing that comes out his mouth
is "Can I have Yo number??"
Treating us women like nameless prey
Guess what we have game too
Men always thing we have no clue
to what you players try to do.
lol
That's all I have to say
Have a nice day
Wait before you get in your ford explorer
Here's your face
I found it on the floor.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment