Monday, October 31, 2011

V.I.P

10.23.2011
I won't forget when we first met.
I was too young and I didn't understand what you were about.
Everyone spoke so highly of you though
No doubt
My mom for instance
Told me lots of stories about you and I listened
Afraid to tell anyone else
Only to me is when you were mentioned
Our relationship began to grow.
I said things that no one else didn't even know
What you do you me..
ahh.. you have no clue.
Funny how back then I used to shy away
Now my hearts skips beats
Kind of has its own melody
I want to say i'd rather be with you then
Skky, E, or that herb which
Supposedly grew from natural seeds.
All of our moments
I want the whole world to see
Your presence and strong essence takes me on a journey
Happy flights, brokenhearted fights, intellectual nights,
crying tears, definite dreams, and even lustful things.
I work through it
While lifting my spirits
Like butterflies flying high
from flower to flower
I can go on for hours.
I've come this far in my life to find the courage to share
Tell everyone about V.I.P
You. A very important person.
She who believes in me
So beautifully.
Her name is.
Poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment