So, I bought myself a Starbucks earlier today to make myself feel better (Happy).While sipping on my Starbucks. I pulled out one of my sketchpads and thought I'd try contour drawing today. I drew my Starbucks coffee cup and a separate picture of the Starbucks logo lady. I felt good after doing so. At least I'm not giving up and I'm having some ART activity going on even if it's minimal. Right?
Another thing I wanted to say is. While in my (DUI) session today. I had a thought come across in my head. In most group conversations I get cut off alot. In most of my life I've been cut off. I never fight or raise my voice to be heard. No one gets to hear (My) story. So I decided to find a way no matter what to write a book about my life up until this point. I always wanted to do it as in a diary form since I was a teenager. I wanted to do it and hide the characters names. I was afraid to do so because I felt incapable. Now I am not afraid. This will be a future project for me.
I also came up with a assignment for myself. Being that i've been getting to know (Me) more lately then ever before. I'm starting to consider all of the constructive criticism and face my flaws. The things I have been running away from. I am swallowing my pride in the process.
The assignment is;
- Write all the things I like about myself
- Write all of the things I dislike about myself
- Circe the things I can change
- Circle the things I cannot change and work on accepting them
- Write all the things I like in general that make me happy
- Write all the things I dislike in general that make me angry
- Try to do more of the things that make me happy
- Work on being more calm & patient about things that make me angry.
This is a activity I would like to use to improve on myself. I want to get a outline of everything and evaluate.
Let's see how this works out. I will check back in soon. :)
-Ash
No comments:
Post a Comment